- Flight Training
- Instructor Rating
You have done the requisite training to the “Commercial Pilot Level” and now want to spread the joy of flying to others by the addition of a Flight Instructor Rating to your license.
Becoming a ‘Professional Flight Instructor’ will provide an opportunity for rewards beyond just employment. Many pilots will attest that the wealth of knowledge and skills acquired as a Flight Instructor will be a great asset to any aviation career. Airlines often hire pilots with flight instructor experience with the aim of advancing them into company training positions.
Any way you look at it, getting an instructor rating will increase your level of knowledge and allow you to introduce qualified, safe, and competent pilots to the ranks.
Flight Instructor All Ratings
|Ground School & Briefings||25 Hours|
|Flight Dual Hours||30 Hours|
|Private Career College Admin Fees||$500|
|International Student Fees||$500|
- All Prices are excluding Taxes
- Additional fee of $200 per hour for remedial training if required
- No show fee of $100 will be charged in case of no show for any booking scheduled during Training.
- Cancellations will be accepted no less than 12 hours prior to any booking.
- Not applicable if the student presents a doctor’s note.
- These costs are approximate and may increase up to 50% due to weather, aircraft maintenance,and individual student abilities
- Congratulation to Mohammed Adil October 25, 2016
- Congratulation to Amer Younis! September 27, 2015
- Congrats to Tim Burgess for passing his Private Pilot License Flight Test! September 03, 2015
- Students Accomplishing and receiving their Private Pilot Licenses August 24, 2015
- Follow us on Instragram, Twitter and Facebook for the latest news and information. August 24, 2015
- We are so proud of our graduates August 24, 2015 read all